Funley’s Super Veggie Soup
EUREKA! Vegetable Soup is Fun!
You can make sure kids are eating their veggies while having fun at the same time with this delicious recipe.
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped carrots
- 1/3 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 6 cups natural vegetable stock (or natural chicken stock)
- 3 Tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- 1 potato, peeled and cubed
- 1/3 (15 ounce) can natural unsalted peas, drained
- 1/3 (15 ounce) can natural unsalted whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/3 (15 ounce) can natural unsalted white beans, drained
- 1 cup dried pasta in any shape you want
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried herbs (choose what you like)
- 4 Packages of Funley's Delicious All Natural Super Crackers® (Any Flavor)
- Sea Salt to taste
- In a large pot sauté over high heat, olive oil, garlic, onion till slightly softened to bring out the flavor.
- Add all other veggies to the sauté (celery, carrots, tomatoes, potato, peas, corn, and white beans) and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add vegetable (or chicken) stock. Bring to a boil, then add dried pasta.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender. (*if you prefer al dente pasta, add dried pasta at the 30 minute mark.)
- After serving into bowls, add Super Crackers® on top to give that extra crunchy goodness!
Serves 4-6 People