Wholly Granolly® Trail Mix
Add some Funley's to your Trail Mix with Wholly Granolly® Clusters to make it the best snack while hiking or camping.
- 1 cup uncooked old fashioned oats
- 2/3 cup dried fruit (no sugar added), chopped (skip this if you use Wild Apple Berry Wholly Gs!)
- 1/2 cup natural chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon stick light butter, or similar product, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 4 packages of Funley's Delicious Wholly Granolly® Clusters
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine rolled oats, cherries, almonds and sea salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Add butter and honey slowly.
- Mix everything together.
- Line cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread mixture out on cookie sheet.
- Bake twenty minutes, stirring periodically for even cooking.
- Take out of oven and add Wholly Granolly® Clusters (your favorite flavor), mix well.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
That's it. This is an easy to make trail mix and you can try your hand at many different recipes over the years.